The Reserve Wine concept varies from country to country. In Portugal, there is also variations from region to region: in some cases, the “Reserve” designation means that the Regional Winery Chamber has given the wine a higher score, in others, it implies a certain stage time in the bottle, cask or on a deposit.
- Between the critics opinion and a new experience…take a chance!
- What is the meaning of Reserve wine?
- How to tell if the wine is damaged?
- How to activate your senses for a better wine tasting experience?
- What are the essential elements on a wine kit?
- What does the wine color say?
- What is Vitiniculture and why is it essential for quality wine?
- What is a balanced wine?