A balanced wine is a wine in which all of its main elements, alcohol, structure, tannins, acidity and sweetness are in harmony.
- Between the critics opinion and a new experience…take a chance!
- What is the meaning of Reserve wine?
- How to tell if the wine is damaged?
- How to activate your senses for a better wine tasting experience?
- What are the essential elements on a wine kit?
- What does the wine color say?
- What is Vitiniculture and why is it essential for quality wine?
- What is a balanced wine?